The Annual General Meeting for the members of Canberra Christian Radio Limited (CCRL), 1WAY FM’s parent body (ABN 94 051 127 792), will be held on
Saturday 4th November 2023,
commencing at 2.00pm at Presbyterian Church of St Andrew Hall,
1 State Circle, Forrest ACT 2603.
The AGM will be followed immediately by afternoon tea.
Documents for download:
If you are unable to attend the AGM, you may complete a Proxy Form to authorise another financial member to vote on your behalf (or to specify how your vote should be made). Completed Proxy Forms must be returned to our Fyshwick office no later than close of business on Saturday, 27 October 2023.
The main items of business of the meeting will be:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 19 November 2022;
- A brief presentation of reports for the financial year 2022 to 2023;
- To receive and consider the audited Financial Statements and reports;
- To formally appoint the Auditor for the ensuing financial year; and
- To elect new members to the Board of Directors.
We aim to publish the reports ahead of the meeting and invite you to submit questions prior to the meeting in writing, email ([email protected]) no less than one week before the AGM, (before COB 27 October 2023).
Please RSVP for the AGM:
If you prefer, you can send your apology by post to PO Box 927, Fyshwick ACT 2609.
Have you considered serving on our Board of Directors?
For more information about what is means to be a part of the Board, see: Serving on Our Board of Directors.
The results of the election for Directors will be determined and announced at CCRL’s Annual General Meeting.
For further information please contact us.