This course is designed for current and prospective treasurers, leadership and committee members within Church communities and ministry organisations.
The aim of the course is to equip those with financial oversight of Church resources with practical skills in financial forecasting and reporting, in order to allocate and manage resources essential to continuing ministry.
FINANCIAL REPORTING Workshop will cover:
- Analysing the effectiveness of existing financial management approaches including reviewing financial management software, managing risks of misappropriation of funds, ensuring systems are in place to record all transactions, maintaining an audit trail.
- Structure and format of financial reports which are clear and conform to requirements.
- Reviewing profit and loss statements, cash flows and ageing summaries.
- Assessing financial viability.
- Statutory requirements for compliance and liabilities for tax.
More details available on our website
St Mark's National Theological Centre
Phone: 6272 6252
Email St Mark's National Theological Centre