- Voices for Justice is the flagship event of Micah Australia, bringing together hundreds of people from across the nation, for four powerful days of advocacy, worship, prayer, workshops and lobbying in Canberra.
- The event is hosted by Tim Costello, Executive Director of Micah.
- The conference will be held on 1-4 December 2018 from 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- It is an unrivalled opportunity for Christians to gather with like-minded believers and to meet their MP and state Senators, raising a voice on behalf of the world’s poor.
- The event aims to creatively and lovingly engage with politicians to bring God’s heart for justice to their attention, through inspiring and equipping Christians to lobby and advocate.
- The conference is for the inexperienced and experienced campaigner alike; the only prerequisite is that you have a heart for justice!
- Individual ticket: $200
- Group tickets (min five people) $150 each
- Student Discount: $160
Register at: www.micahaustralia.org/voices
Email Micah Australia