This event involves a casual 7km stroll around Lake Tuggeranong in support of the Ricky Stuart Foundation to make a difference in the lives of people with Autism.
The Greenway Medical Centre website has a page with a dedicated donation link (https://square.link/u/GNBkSJ2L) and QR code:
The walk starts outside Greenway Medical Centre at 8 am, and after a circuit of Lake Tuggeranong, has a BBQ planned at midday, with sausages and soft drinks for purchase.
All funds raised will go to the Ricky Stuart Foundation.
Those donations of $50 or more are eligible to receive a ‘Greenway Walk’ T-Shirt, while stocks last, and the event also has coffee coupons sponsored by Eighty/Twenty Food Greenway.
• Date: 18th March 2023 (Saturday)
• Start Location: Outside the Greenway Medical Centre – 175 Anketell Street, Greenway ACT 2900
• Start & Finish Time: 8:00 am to Midday
• BBQ at the end of the walk – sausages & soft drinks for purchase
• Donate $50 or more & receive a ‘free’ T-Shirt – while stocks last
• Coffee coupons sponsored by Eighty/Twenty Food Greenway
Ricky Sturt Foundation
Email Ricky Sturt Foundation