Date(s) - 29/08/2020
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
8.30am Childsafe Member Training
10am Workshops (these are going to be amazing, you don’t want to miss them!)
- Children with neurodivergence
- First Aid Emergency Training (For first aid officers and activity leaders at camps that run at Wee Jasper)
- Following up and discipling children and young people after your program
- Having a natural conversation about your faith
- Helping children and young people who have experienced trauma
- Multisensory prayer and worship
- Running a small group
- Running fun and safe COVID programs
- Teenage mental health
1pm Team meetings (for people leading on a spring camp or beach mission)
We normally love to bless the people who come with lots of delicious food on our training day but because of the venue’s Covid plan we are not allowed any communal food or drinks so we have organised a coffee van that does coffee and snacks (price list attached) and takes credit. There is also an option to purchase a lunch box when you register.
Please register now. Registrations will close on 25 August.
For more information visit our website.