The traditional village fete comes to the city.
- Everyone is invited to share the old-fashioned fun of a village church fete.
- Entertainment will include Victoria Street Brass and Queanbeyan Pipes and Drums.
- Stalls will include a well-stocked book stall, plenty of plants,home-made cakes & jams, and trash & treasure
- Keep up your strength with yummy barbecue, curry, nachos, Devonshire tea or other treats
- There will be games and face painting for the kids
Display of wedding dresses
During the fete, our historic little church will be the stage for a display of wedding dresses. Some will come from the local district and others from far away and long ago. We hope that some prospective brides and grooms might consider our little church just the place for their happy day!
For more information please call Beryl on 0408 488526 or visit our Facebook page.
Anglican Parish of St Barnabas, Charnwood with St Michael and All Angels, Hall
Phone: 0408 488 526
Email Anglican Parish of St Barnabas, Charnwood with St Michael and All Angels, Hall