FREE Community Service
St John ACT is partnering with I-Care Australia to present FREE first aid information sessions for the community.
During the session, life-saving topics will be covered:
- What to do when someone is unconscious
- How to do CPR or tell someone else to
- How to use a defibrillator
- How to recognise and manage heart attack
- How to recognise and manage stroke
Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra
53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
(Back of Kaleen Plaza)
When (two dates to choose from):
- 8 September 2016 (Thursday), 10:00AM – 12:30PM; or
- 22 September 2016 (Thursday), 10:00AM – 12:30PM
Please register online at http://jilcanberra.org.au/i-care-program.
Email ICare Australia