Date(s) - 24/08/2020 - 30/08/2020
6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Did you know?
- How fasting activates God’s power in our lives and family.
- Jesus Himself often fasted as part of His ongoing life of prayer.
- Throughout history, men and women whose lives have displayed the power and provision of God made fasting part of their spiritual arsenal.
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
Please share and invite others to unite together as we stand in the gap for our nation!
MONDAY 24 AUGUST – SUNDAY 30 AUGUST 2020
7 DAYS of PRAYER AND FASTING
* Day 1 – More of God and less of me
* Day 2 – Personal Dreams and vision
* Day 3 – Career/business breakthrough
* Day 4 – Family (marriage, children, siblings, etc.)
* Day 5 – Breaking of personal barriers
* Day 6 – Prophetic declarations new beginnings, new opportunities, new strategies, new divine ideas.
* Day 7 – Thanksgiving
It is the attitude of a heart sincerely seeking Him to which God responds with a blessing (Isaiah 58, Jeremiah 14:12, 1 Corinthians 8:8). May God greatly bless you as you fast!
This is an invitation to pray privately or invite a friend, your bible study group and your church connections to join you in prayer fasting and to spread the word. If there is a man to pray, there is a God who answers!
For information and prayer guide details please email email@example.com
Awaken Prayer Gathering on Thursday, 27 August @ 7:00pm AEST
For more information, visit our website