Category: <span>Community</span>

The Expectation Gap

By: Sabrina Peters Have you ever bought something online that you were so excited about, but when it finally arrived, it looked nothing like the photo? The description read ‘high quality denim’ but the product ended up with more loose ends than your mums famous spaghetti. A few weeks ago, I …

National Survey

In conjunction with CMAA (Christian Media & Arts Australia) we are conducting a national survey to understand how to serve you and your community in greater ways. The results from this study will provide valuable information to assist us in serving you, your family and your community. The survey will …

Feed the Hungry – Rebecca

Help hungry children like Rebecca to know a full life is possible in Jesus! Lunchtime at school is Rebecca Atong’s favourite time of the day. You can be satisfied here … you can be well fed,” she says. “We have a healthy mind, a healthy body, and we are all …

Building Our Future

Like many of you, we are ready to say goodbye to 2020 and look to the future! For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 New Living …