The Breakfast Show
Enjoy your breakfast while listening to Howie each weekday morning on The Breakfast Show.
Howie gives a great prize away every week, so listen out for a range of interesting competitions and quizzes. Missed the results? Howie posts them on his Twitter account @hjw153624
Howie regularly conducts interviews with a wide range of people from all walks of life. Interviews are available for download through our Audio Lounge.
- Life and Faith: Dr John Dickson, Greg Clarke and Simon Smart from the Centre for Public Christianity take a fresh, biblical look at the issues of today, and take you through some of the historical evidence for the Christian faith. 20 to 9, Monday to Wednesday, and Friday.
- Family Minute: At 10 to 9 every morning, hear Brett McLeod give timely advice to families - all packed into just one minute that you can catch in your car as you drop the kids at school.
- Pray for the City: Local Pastor Brian Medway's daily segment where he addresses issues dear to his heart, airing during The Breakfast Show each morning at 7:30.
- Word for Today: Packed into just a few minutes, Bob Gass shares his wisdom and insight in this comprehensive daily devotional, heard at 10 to 8 every morning.
- Funny News Stories: Howie's weird or wonderful stories to tickle the funny-bone each morning.
Call 6239 3711 during The Breakfast Show, or e-mail email@example.com.