The information on this page applies to both on air and off air competitions run by 1WAY FM and is known as the Competition Rules.
- These Competition Rules may be changed at any time without notifying competition participants and participants should regularly refer to the information on this webpage for the latest Competition Rules.
- Each competition may have modified rules (Modified Rules) which may be enacted at any time at the discretion of 1WAY FM and in the event of any conflict between these Competition Rules and the Modified Rules, the Modified Rules will have precedence over the Competition Rules.
- 1WAY FM employees and volunteers, their immediate families, and people who reside with them are not eligible to participate in any competition.
- Prizes are limited to one per family or household.
- Many competitions require prizes to be collected from 1WAY FM's studios. If this is the case, 1WAY FM staff reserve the right to ask for photographic identification before releasing the prize.
- If a prize requires collection from 1WAY FM and the prize winner is not able to collect the prize themselves, the winner may authorise a friend or family member to collect the prize on their behalf, but such authorisation must be notified to 1WAY FM by the winner. 1WAY FM staff reserve the right to ask for photographic identification before releasing the prize.
- If the advertised prize is not available it may be substituted with a prize of the same value in the opinion of an authorised representative of 1WAY FM.
- All prizes are not transferrable and are void where prohibited by law.
- 1WAY FM is not liable if the prize is faulty or defective.
- 1WAY FM, its agents, affiliates, sponsors or representatives, will not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, cost, or expense pursuant to or arising from any “off-air” or “on-air” competition held by 1WAY FM.
- All competition entries and information collected in conducting the competition become the property of 1WAY FM.
- Contestant's names and contact details may be passed on to third parties, including but not limited to parties who provide prizes.
- 1WAY FM may withhold any competition material crucial to the completion of a competition.
- All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that 1WAY FM has the right to publicise and/or broadcast his/her name, character, likeness, voice, or all matters incidental herein.
- Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any/all taxes incurred on prizes received.
- In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to the prize.
- In all competitions, 1WAY FM's decision is final.